Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Patriotism

We are so fortunate. The sad thing is that people don't realize how fortunate we are. We have a military of dedicated soldiers willing to risk their lives for the freedom of our country and others. I can't believe that people would under-appreciate our country and the effect it has on our lives. Wow... All I know is that I am truly thankful for the lives that have been taken for my sake. And I am truly sympathetic for the grieving families of lost soldiers. It would break my heart to know that the people my relative/friend died for don't appreciate the life that he gave. I hope some of you realize how important it is to support our country and troops- even if you don't agree with them. Our country needs to have the support of every citizen.
May God bless America,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment